- EEA Applications –All EU Brexit immigration matters- including Family Permit, Surinder Singh, Residence Card and Permanent Residence application.
- immigration applications for Leave to Remain- based on Human Rights, Article 8- Private and family life.
- Entry Clearance application in relation to spouses, fiancée, unmarried partners and visitors.
- Indefinite Leave to Remain applications
- British Nationality cases
Miss Malbora Shehu works as a trainee caseworker at OTS Solicitors within the immigration & Public Law department. She is a highly competent, driven and a passionate individual who is eager to achieve the desired results for her clients.
Miss Shehu is highly committed to client satisfaction and always acts in the best interests of our clients. Miss Shehu graduated with Law LLB (Hons) from Brunel University, London. She has completed her Legal Practice Course at BPP Law School in August 2017. She works in the individual immigration and business immigration teams at OTS Solicitors and works on a wide range of cases under the supervision of Ms. Smit Kumar.
Miss Shehu has experience on a number of complex immigration cases such as:
She is fluent in English as well as Albanian.