20 year long residence application ; I am overstayed in uk for over 20 years. and I am with my partner for 16 years, who is English. am I qualified to apply a residency? if so, what is your fee. thanks

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your question.

if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our Immigration solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contact us on 0207 936 9960 or through our Contact form.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,

OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]