After 33month I have to apply for extend stay for my husband. Please give me information how to go on about this next stage. What paper work do I need to.provide.etc

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your enquiry.

When applying for an extension as a spouse in the UK, you have to meet all of the requirements under Appendix FM and FM/SE of the Immigration Rules. 

Someone will be in touch with you shortly to see how we can help you further.

Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our Immigration solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contacting us on 0207 936 9960 or through our contact form.

We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,

OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]