- Corporate Law
Divorces & Family Law
- Divorce and Separation
- High Net Worth Divorce
- Financial Dispute on Divorce
- Dissolution of Civil Partnership
- Cohabitation & Unmarried Family
- Family Mediation & Dispute Resolution
- Domestic Violence
- Pre-Nuptial & Post Nuptial Agreements
- Children & Childcare Arrangements
- International Adoption
Legal TeamJudge Emeritus & SolicitorPartnerManaging PartnerPartnerSolicitorCaseworkerSolicitorSenior LawyerSolicitorSolicitorTrainee SolicitorParalegalParalegalFamily SolicitorTrainee SolicitorBilling AdministratorOffice AdministratorPublic International LawyerImmigration CaseworkerSolicitor
About OTS solicitors
OTS Solicitors is an internationally recognised law firm, based in the City of London. We have a wide range of expertise to support business and private clients in all areas of law.
For a more detailed discussion regarding your case, or to book an appointment with a member of our Corporate team, please call us now on 0203 959 9123
At OTS Solicitors our core philosophy is that every business irrespective of it size deserves top level legal advice. We endeavour to achieve this by offering highly specialised legal advice at affordable prices.
We pride ourselves on offering well balanced and practical solutions to our clients. Our corporate lawyers are experienced specialists who are not only well versed in understanding legal problems, but also have strong representation of business in general, being able to competently guide you at every step of your business success.
We offer specialize advice at all the stages of the business – from the start-ups, to running an established business or liquidating one.
Start-ups and structure
We know how challenging starting your business can be. That is why our dedicated team is always on the stand-by to offer you the advice you need to succeed.
There is a large number of factors to consider when you are just planning on starting a new business. At OTS Solicitors we believe that prevention is better than curing. That is why part of our services are specifically dedicated to those still at the stage of planning for their future business.
Our specialists will advise you on the most suitable medium for your business: be it sole trader, Limited Liability Company or partnership. We will advise you on choosing the right structure for your business, help you to understand the implications of your choice, the applicable regulations and will guide you through the steps you need to take to comply with the relevant rules.
Our team can also assist you with the procedural formalities needed to get your business started including:
Advising and assisting on establishing a new business as a sole trader
Advising and assisting you in forming a limited liability company
Advising on and drafting partnership agreements
Just like starting a new business, an established business is in constant need of legal support. At OTS Solicitors we are committed to offering you the support you need to properly run your business. Often enough the value of good legal advice in the success of the business is underestimated, many seeking out professional help only when the problems have already arisen. While our specialists are always ready to exercise competent damage control and assist you in dealing with your legal difficulties, we also offer services that will help you avoid the stress of such complications.
When running a business it is important to understand that knowing and complying with relevant legal requirements is an essential part of doing business. Our team is always ready to assist and advise you on such matter, making sure you do not incur unwanted liabilities.
To make sure your business runs smoothly, we can assist you with:
- Advising on relevant rules and regulations in your particular area of business
- Advising on and assisting you with obtaining of relevant permits, authorisations and licence if needed for your business
- Advising and assisting on issuing of new shares, transferring existing shares to a new shareholder
- Advising in shareholder conflicts
- Advising on secretarial issues, including on notifications that need sent to Companies House
- Advising and assisting with appointing a director, dismissing an existing director or managing other issues with directors
- Advising on admitting new partners to a partnership, as well as in cases of retirement or death of a partner
- Advising you on terms and conditions of employment and by drafting the appropriate contracts of employment (for more information see our employment services)
- Advise in buying and selling a business through conducting due diligence, drafting the sale and purchase agreement, assisting with the formalities, etc.
At OTS Solicitors we understand not only the importance of solid legal advice, but also the fact that the cost of such advice should not be a burden on your business. That is why we endeavour to offer absolute transparency on costs and we offer fixed fees where it is possible.
The services we provide are not limited to those mentioned above. Please contact us to discuss your needs in detail.