Contact our Solicitors in Heathrow, West London
OTS Solicitors supports clients in the UK and internationally with a range of tailored legal services from our offices near Heathrow, West London – we regularly work with clients in the Heathrow area and further afield from this office.
We are perhaps best known for our award-winning immigration services, but we can also assist our clients with a range of other legal matters, providing a comprehensive legal service.
Our Heathrow lawyers can assist with:
- Business immigration
- Individual immigration
- Landlord & tenant law
- Employment law for employees
- Employment law for employers
- Dispute resolution
- Commercial law
If you are, for whatever reason, unable to reach our Heathrow office, we also have a City of London office.
No matter where you are based, in the UK or internationally, we can advise you, offering support over the phone and via videoconferencing software such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams. Our team can also advise clients in person or remotely at the Colnbrook Immigration Removal Centre near to Heathrow.
To discuss your requirements, please contact us today using the details below.
Directions for visiting our Heathrow – West London office
Our Heathrow office is very accessible, being well-connected to a number of transport routes. We are just 7 miles from London Heathrow Airport which takes around 15 minutes by car or 30 minutes by train.
Our office is situated a convenient four-minute walk away from the Northolt tube station, which is on the Central line.
Our closest bus stop is along Moat Farm Road (Stop D), which provides easy transport to our office, with buses 90, 120, 140, 282, 395, E10, N7 and N140 regularly passing through each day.
There is free one-hour parking outside the front of our office.
Plan your journey
To plan your journey to our Heathrow office, click here.
We believe that everyone should have the right to access legal advice; that is why we aim to make visiting our office a stress-free process. If you have any accessibility requirements when visiting our office, please don’t hesitate to get in touch, and we will be happy to accommodate you to the best of our abilities.
Our legal services for Heathrow – West London
OTS Solicitors is recommended by The Legal 500 as one of the UK’s leading immigration law firms. Our immigration lawyers who are renowned for all types of businesses and employers, offering combined legal experience of over 85 years.
Our business immigration lawyers for Heathrow, West London can give expert advice on business immigration matters, including:
- Skilled Worker Visas
- Tier 2 Work Permit Visa and Sponsorship Licences
- Tier 2 Audit and Compliance
- Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence Applications
- Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence Renewal
- Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence Revocation
- Sponsorship Licence Management Service
- Innovator Visas
- Start Up Visas
- Sole Representative Visas
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visas
- Tier 1 Investor Visas
- Business Visas
- Tier 2 (Intra-Company Transfer) Visas
Find out more about how we can assist with business immigration.
Our award-winning immigration experts work with clients in the UK, EU and worldwide, giving you the reassurance that we can provide the help you need.
Our West London lawyers can help those seeking assistance in moving to the UK with the following types of immigration matters:
- Indefinite Leave to Remain
- BREXIT, EU Nationals Settled Status, Skilled Worker Visas and Settlement
- Settled Status Same Day Service
- British Citizenship and Nationality
- Family and Spouse Visas
- Asylum and Human Rights Applications
- Appeals and Judicial Reviews
- Immigration Detention, Bail, Removal
- Student Visa, Tier 4
- Visitor Visas
- Fees for Immigration Services
Find out more about how our lawyers can help with immigration for individuals.
Landlord and tenant law
Our solicitors can assist both landlords and tenants in any legal matters relating to tenancies, landlord-tenant disputes and other issues affecting landlords and tenants.
Our Heathrow solicitors can assist landlords with the following concerns:
- Tenants who fall behind on their payments
- Tenants who breach other material clauses of the Tenancy Agreement
- Disputes over repairs and dilapidations
- Disputes with neighbours
- Local Authority regulation issues
We are able to help tenants with matters including:
- Eviction proceedings
- Terminating a tenancy
- Unlawful evictions or obstruction to use of the property
- Disrepair of the property
- Disputes over return of the deposit
- Allegations of breach of terms of tenancy
- Allegations of disturbance caused to others
- Disputes with Local Authority or Housing Associations
Find out more about how we can help with landlord and tenant law.
Employment law for employees
We understand how stressful employment matters can be. We can assist clients with any issues regarding their employer, ensuring their reputation and their current and future employment are entirely protected.
Our employment law solicitors for Heathrow, West London can assist in the following employment law matters for employees:
- Unfair Dismissal
- Compromise and Settlement Agreements
- Bullying and Harassment
- Negotiating large Employment contractsfor CEOs and senior managers
Find out more about how we can help with employment law for employees.
Employment law for employers
Being an employer can be stressful, particularly when employees do not follow contractual requirements. Our solicitors have a vast knowledge and understanding of commercial issues. We can offer accurate and supportive advice regarding employment law to help you overcome any employment issues that might arise with your employees.
Our West London employment lawyers can assist with matters including:
- Unfair dismissal claims
- Constructive dismissal
- Discrimination at work claims
- TUPE(Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations 2006) advice
- employment contractdrafting, review and dispute resolution
- Employmenthandbook drafting
- Compromise agreements
- Settlement agreements
- Contractual and statutory redundancypayments
- Unlawful deduction from wages
- Grievances & disciplinary
- Bullying & harassment
Find out more about how we can help with employment law for employers.
Our successful litigation solicitors will go above and beyond to help you with any type of dispute or claim you are involved with, however challenging the case might be. We will help whether you are the claimant, defendant, appellant, or respondent.
Some of the types of disputes and claims our West London solicitors can assist you with include:
- Judicial Review and Human Rights
- County Court Claims
- Employment Tribunal Claims
- Immigration Tribunal Appeals
- Immigration Judicial Review
- Road Traffic Accident Claims
- Personal Injury Claims
- Consumer Rights Claims
Find out more about how we can help with dispute resolutions.
Our commercial team are extremely knowledgeable in business relations, from launching a new business to the running of an existing business and any issues that occur. We will be able to provide effective legal advice to manage and help resolve issues.
Our commercial lawyers in Heathrow, West London can assist in matters involving:
Find out more how we can assist your business with commercial law.
Divorce and family law
Our divorce and family law solicitors will always have your best interests at heart. We can provide emotional support during difficult times such as divorce, separation, and arrangements for your children. We are dedicated to making divorce and family matters a stress-free process, and if possible, we will aim to avoid court unless absolutely required.
Our West London solicitors are experts in the following divorce and family matters:
- Divorce and Separation
- Cohabitation and Unmarried Family
- Family Mediation and Dispute Resolution
- Domestic Violence, Injunctions, and Emergency Remedies
- Pre-Nuptial and Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Children and Childcare Arrangements
- International Adoption
Find out more about our assistance in divorce and family law.
Local legal resources
This local tribunal hearing centre deals with cases related to immigration and asylum and is located approximately 6.4 miles from our West London office.
This local tribunal hearing centre also deals with cases related to immigration and asylum and is located approximately 6.6 miles from our West London office.
This local county and family court hears cases relating to childcare arrangements, divorce hearings, and domestic abuse. It is approximately 3.3 miles from our West London office.