Dear OTS Solicitors, Do I have the right to claim 16 years (17 by January 2019) long residence for indefinite leave to remain in the UK? Could you please provide me some information. I would also like to arrange an appointment to one of your solicitors. Thank you

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Many thanks for your Immigration enquiry.

We will require further information from you to assess whether you are applying under the 10-year lawful residence route or 20 yearlong residence in the UK.

Our solicitors will contact you shortly to discuss your matter further


[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]