Dear OTS Solicitors, I am Australian, currently on a Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa. It is due to expire in August but I wish to stay in the UK. I am currently living with my British partner of nearly two years, but we have only cohabitation for six months. Would I be at all eligible for an unmarried partner visa in this basis? Many thanks in advance.

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Dear Sir / Madam

Thank you for your question.

Your query relating to your Tier 5 visa in the UK, and residence requirements in the UK has been forwarded to the relevant department and our immigration lawyers will be in touch with you within 24 hours to explain how to proceed for the best outcome in your immigration case.

Kind regards
OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]