Dear OTS Solicitors, I would like to inquire whether there is any chance for my husband to come over to UK as I currently do not meet the financial requirement because I am currently studying, thus cannot work full-time. I am a British citizen and we have a 5 year old son who lives with me. I was wondering if there are other ways we can meet the financial requirement so as not to wait 2 more years before I can actually meet the financial requirement and bring him over. I would also want to know about your consultation fee and actual processing fee please. Thank you and kind regards.

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

Your enquiry is being reviewed by our team and one of our solicitors will contact you shortly.

In the meantime, you can also call us on 02039599123 or email us on 


[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]