Dear OTS solicitors, I am applying as a EEA national for a permanent residence card. My paperwork is fine, been here 5 years, worked all the time, except I have worked 2 jobs short term without obtaining Worker Registration Scheme Permission for each of them because my employer didn't ask me to. Those were my first 2 jobs. I have done so for the 3rd job. Then the scheme ceased to work any longer. I haven't finished a 12 month period with any of these employers. All this is stated in my forms to be sent off. Would you be able to advise whether my application will get refused because of this? Many Thanks

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your question.

We can check over your forms before you send them to see if the paperwork is correct and adequate evidence that you have been living in the UK as a 'qualified person' for five continuous years. If there is a problem with you application or the evidence is insufficient, we may be able to write a letter explaining your circumstances.

Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our Immigration solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contact us on 0207 936 9960 or through our contact form.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.
Best regards,

OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]