Dear OTS solicitors. I am looking for a work permit sponsorship job in the UK. I am employed as a Health Aide for the past eleven years at a private hospital in St.Lucia. I would be grateful if you could direct my next step. Thank you.

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your question.
To work in the UK you will need to obtain a job with an employer who holds a UK Sponsor Licence. They will be able to provide you with a Certificate of Sponsorship so you can obtain a Tier 2 (General) Visa. Alternatively, you could apply to come to Britain on a Tier 2 (Intra-company Transfer) Visa.
Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our Immigration solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contact us on 0207 936 9960 or through our contact form.
I look forward to hearing back from you soon.
Best regards,
OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]