Dear sir or Madam I am 74years old. I live in Iran and work as a physical education teacher in school over 25 years. My fiancée lives in Uk, as a British citizen. I would like to apply for finance visa and get married in summer 2018. Can you please advise us on: How can we apply for fiancée visa? Can we do proxy marriage under Uk law?

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Dear Sir, OTS Solicitors can certainly assist you with the fiancé visa query as we specialise in family migration applications to the United Kingdom from countries all  over the world.  One of our specialist Immigration advisors shall be in contact with you shortly.  

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]