Dear sir or madam. We are planning to get married soon with my partner. He lives outside UK. I would like to get him a spousal visa, how do we go about it please? Is there a solicitor who can assist us? What sort of evidence do we need to provide?

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Dear Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

We will be able to assist you with your partner's Spouse Visa application. However, it is important to asses your matter further and establish whether your partner qualifies to come to the UK under the Spouse Visa route.

We will contact you shortly to discuss your partners immigration matter.

Kind Regards,

OTS Solicitors 

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]