Dear Sir/Madam, I am an EEA national from Germany. I have lived and worked in the UK for a period of 7 years now. I have a boyfriend living in Africa I need to invite in order for us to have a wedding in the UK. What is the probability of him obtaining an entry permit from Africa to join me for the wedding and live permanently with me in the UK?

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

Your enquiry is being reviewed by our team and one of our solicitors will contact you shortly.

In the meantime, you can also call us on 02039599123 or email us on

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]