Dear Sir/Madam I have an EEA2 visa which is due to expire in November 2018 and I am a non EU and I'm going through divorce. I have been in the country for 12 years but about to finish my 5years of marriage in June 18 which I don't think will happen now as my marriage is ending. I would like to to know what options do I have for me to be able to live in the country. At the moment we are still leaving together but my husband has moved on as he's got a relationship already. We will start the divorce process very soon.

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Dear Madam,

Thank you for your question.

You may be eligible to apply for retained rights of residence. We will contact you shortly to discuss your options in more detail. Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our Immigration solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contact us on 0207 936 9960 or through our contact form. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,

OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]