Dear Sirs, I was granted a Tier 2 visa 3 years ago by the Home Office in the UK. Recently i renewed my Tier 2 Visa for a further extension. In 2016 I look forward to marrying my partner, who is a British national and I would like to know if I have any options to extend my stay in the UK and to eventually settle in the UK without needing to be sponsored by a company. Could you kindly advise me on the Spouse Visa route and if you think i might be entitled to it following a full consultation with one of your immigration advisers? Many thanks

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your question. Your case raises certain complex matters which our specialist Immigration solicitors, who are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority would be confident to advise you on. We would be able to offer you assistance as part of a one-off consultation or otherwise as part of our full representation service. Your British Nationality query has been forwarded to the relevant department and our Immigration lawyers will be in touch with you today to explain how to proceed for the best outcome in your Immigration case.

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]