Dear sirs I have giving my status in the UK before and Now. 1. I was working in the UK since 2001 to 2009. 2. I got ILR 2005 and left the country 2009. 3. I worked in the UAE aug2015 to feb2016. 4. Now i am in the UK with uk valid visa details given below: a.Valid : from 2/2/2016 until 2/2/2018 b. Type visa: C c. number of entries : MULTI d. Duration of stay : 180 days. e. Remarks: C-Visit 5.In this situation How can i get my old status(ILR). If not and Is it possible to change visa status from present visa to Work visa. Thanking you sir

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your question.

Your case raises certain complex matters which our specialist Immigration solicitors, who are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority would be confident to advise you on. We would be able to offer you assistance as part of a one-off consultation or otherwise as part of our full representation service. Your query relating to your Leave to Remain in the UK, and residence requirements in the UK has been forwarded to the relevant department and our Immigration lawyers will be in touch with you within 24 hours to explain how to proceed for the best outcome in your Immigration case.

Kind regards
OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]