Dear team experts I would like to ask about my refugee status if I can sponsor my husband who doesn't have a paper here. We got married last May 1 this year in a muslim wedding. His case before was refused in the Home office for weak case. I would like to know what we can do about it coz the solicitor who handled his case before just fooled him. He didn't write properly the statements which my husband is telling him so it didn't get a good result. I would appreciate very much if you could help us with this matter because we want to get married accepted by the law. Thank you so much. Please have time to reply me for further details. Thank you so much.

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your enquiry.

You are a recognised Refugee in the UK. Your husband may be eligible to apply for leave to remain in the UK based on his private and family life however, we will need detailed and comprehensive instructions from you and your husband in order to estabalish your husband's eligibility to make any further applications in for leave to remain in the UK. At this stage, we will need to look at the previous submissions/applications made by your husband in order to advise you further. 

Someone will be in touch with you shortly to see how we can help you further.

Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our immigration solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contacting us on 0207 936 9960 or through our Contact Form.

We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,

OTS Solicitors.

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]