Dear Sir My Eea retain right has been refused appeal is pending but i can fulfill all requirement for flr(M) visa can i switch to flr(M) visa inside uk . Background My student visa was expired in april 2013 got married with eea national EEA recidence card was never issued i got divorce from eea national on sept 2016 aplied eea retain right on oct got refused on may saying marrige of convenience appeal for decission waiting or court hearing date got remarried on feb with person who has ilr visa at one of the deginated register office in uk after approved my homeoffice investigtion .

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your enquiry.

You may be eligible to apply for leave to remain in the UK outside of the Immigration Rules. You cannot qualify under the 5 year route to settlement (under application FLR-M) as you are classed as an overstayer under the definition of the Immigration Rules. Nevertheless, we will need further information from you about your wife and her activities in the UK to advise you further.

Someone will be in touch with you shortly to see how we can help you further.

Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our Immigration solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contacting us on 0207 936 9960 or through our Contact form.

We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,

OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]