Extending my query. I don't want to switch from ICT tier 2 to general visa. I Need someone to sponsor for general visa. I can go back to my country and come with that visa. Are you able help on this.

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your question. We are able to assist you with your matter.

You will not be able to switch from Tier 2 ICT to Tier 2 General from within the UK in order to find another sponsor. If you would like to change sponsor/employer you will need to leave the UK and apply from your home country. There is also a 12-month cooling off period meaning you should wait 12 months to apply. Once you find a sponsor and you obtain a certificate of sponsorship  you will be able to make the Tier 2 application.

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]