Good day, I trust this email finds you well? I am a South African (non-EU) national moving to London with my unmarried partner (EEA national - Portuguese ), in two weeks. I have a valid EEA2 Family Permit stamp in passport and from my knowledge I believe my partner and I will need to submit an application in order to get the EEA Extension Card once we arrive in the United Kingdom. Are you able to assist us in this regard? What are you the fee's for such assistance etc?

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank You for your enquiry.

We are able and willing to assist you in making an application for an EEA Residence card. We have extensive knowledge in this area of Immigration Law and will advise you as to where you stand in light of Brexit

As to our fees, some will be in touch with you shortly to discuss this. 


[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]