Hello,a friend of mine recently got a 10years ban to the UK without the right to appeal or administrative review.Please what can we do about it?Can we still go ahead with the appeal?

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your immigration enquiry. Please contact our office to speak to one of our lawyers on 02039599123. We look forward to hearing from you. It is important to reverse the ban, if not, he cannot enter the UK in the best 10 years. As there is no right of appeal, he cannot appeal.

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]