Hello, I am a third country national with an EEA family permit to have access to my EEA child, we want to go to the uk now, I want to confirm if my child can still exercise her treaty right in the uk, and I can also apply for my residence card and how one will it take to apply got a PR. Thank you

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your question.  

Your child should be able to exercise her treaty rights in the UK. In order to advise you on your residence permit and the possibility of acquiring permanent residence, we will require further information from you before we can advise you on your matter.

A solicitor will be in touch with you shortly.

Please note: this answer does not constitute legal advice.  We must have your formal instructions to provide legal advice.

Best wishes,

OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]