Hello, I am a UK citizen and my girlfriend is from Mexico. She is currently here on holiday and we would like more advice as to what our options/eligibility would be if she was to stay here to work or study?

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Dear Sir,

Many thanks for your question.

I would suggest having a consultation for us to discuss the options available to your girlfriend to study or work in the UK. 

our immigration solicitors will contact you shortly.

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]