Hello, I intend to apply for a Tier 4 visa and I'm eligible to bring dependent because I'll study 12 month Master level 7 and I have the maintenance proof, but I'm not sure if my children will be able to attend primary schools in UK, could you please confirm If I will be able to enroll for them in public schools ?

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank You for your enquiry.

You can apply to bring a dependant to the UK if you’re sponsored by a higher education institution on a course at level 7 on the Ofqual register or above that lasts 1 year or more. Your children should be able to attend a primary school in the UK. However this will depend on individual schools. 

We will be in touch with you shortly to see how we can help you further.

Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consult with our immigration solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contacting us on 0207 936 9960 or through our Contact Form.

We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,

OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]