Hello,my ex-husband got custody of my son's 14&10 in Jan2017 after 3yrs of taking me to court & lying about everything.I had experienced domestic abuse but the courts didn't really do anything. I was given by contact by going to contact centre first which I didn't do straight away so when I tried he refused & haven't seen my kids since & I don't know where they live now. Please advise if anything can be done.

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for getting in touch with us.
Your enquiry is being reviewed by our team and one of our solicitors will contact you shortly.
In the meantime, you can also call us on 0203 959 9123 or contact us here: https://otssolicitors.co.uk/contact 
[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]