Hello. I am a Bulgarian and my husband is an Albanian. We have been married for 15 years and we have one child. My husband has a permanent residence in Bulgaria. My husband, our child and I want to visit Scotland. We will need a family visa for my husband. Can you prepare the documents, please? How much will it cost?

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your enquiry. 

You and your family must intend to visit the UK as a tourist and only for leisure. No work or studying is permitted however, you may visit family or friends  You must also meet the other eligibility requirements for a General Visitor under the Immigration Rules. 

Someone will be in touch with you shortly to see how we can help you further.

Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our Immigration solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contact us on 0207 936 9960 or through our contact form.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,

OTS Solicitors


[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]