Hello I am currently a teacher and sponsored by a primary school. I am on a Tier 2 Visa and it expires October 2018. I have only been on the Tier 2 visa for 2 years, so I want to apply for another 2 years. Am I able to change schools and still be sponsored? Or do I have to stay committed to the school I am at now (the one who sponsored me)

Thank you

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your enquiry.

You are able to change employers as long as they have a sponsorship licence. Switching employers while on a Tier 2 Visa is a very complicated process. We can help you successfully deal with the challenges a Tier 2 change of Employment can bring.

One of our soliciotrs will contact you to discuss your matter further.

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]