Hello I live in U.K. I'm from Romania and my fiancé is from Dominican Republic and we would like to get married in U.K. How can I make for him to come here thank you

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your question.

Your partner may be able to come to the UK on an EU National Family Member Residence Permit. You will need to show that you have been in a 'durable' relationship for at least two years and that you, as the EU national are a 'qualified person'. A qualified person is a person who is exercising their EU Treaty rights in another EU country by either working, being self-employed, a student or self-sufficient.
Someone will be in contact with you shortly to discuss you situation in more detail and explain how we can assist you with filling in the correct forms and collating the required documentation.

Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our Immigration solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contact us on 0207 936 9960 or through our contact form.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,

OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]