Hello OTS Team, I am currently working in UK with Tier 2 General Visa which has validity till 2017. But at this point of time I wish to change my employer and my previous employers has cancelled the Certificate of Sponsorship in my existing immigration visa , so would I be able to apply for Tier 2 General Visa now with Certificate of Sponsorship from my new employer? Also within how many days after cancellation of Certificate of Sponsorship in my uk immigration visa should I apply for the new Tier 2 visa in UK with a new certificate of sponsorship. How many days can I stay in UK after my COS is cancelled in the visa? You come recommended, please advice me or get in touch to explain which the correct UK Home Office immigration category and Visa application is.

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Hello, thank you for your question. Your case raises certain complex matters which our specialist Immigration solicitors, who are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority would be confident to advise you on. We would be able to offer you assistance as part of a one-off consultation or otherwise as part of our full representation service. Your Tier 2 General Visa / Certificate of Sponsorship of your new employer query has been forwarded to the relevant department. We can assure you that our Immigration lawyers will be in touch with you today to explain how to proceed for the best outcome in your Immigration case.

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]