Hello sir I am Pakistani my father he's British national and I came with my mother from Pakistan to uk in 2012 4th of June and after living 2 and half years we applied for ilr by ho refuses us they gave us two reason that my parents are not settle in the uk and I don't have English qualifications and truth is I sent my English qualifications apart from b1 certificate and then they extend our visa for 2 and half years more and now my visa running out in 10 November and I am an adult my age is 21 and working for myself and living with my parents cuz I am emotionally attached with em but I am willing to live alone will I be able to get ilr?

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your enquiry. 

There are several routes to applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK. You entered the UK as a child dependent of some present and settled in the UK. You have since sucessfully been granted extensions in the UK in line with the Immigration Rules. Now that you are an adult, we must explore the possible options available to you to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK. Before we can advise any further, we will need to undertsand under what catergory your last grant of leave was issued and your current circumstances. 

Someone will be in touch with you shortly to see how we can help you further.

Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our Immigration solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contact us on 0207 936 9960 or through our contact form.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,

OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]