Hello sir/madam
I just want to know I got PR card since nov2015 as family member of EEA nation due to some problem I got divorce in May 2016 and in same month my girl friend she gave birth to a baby we are not married yet but in a relationship and because of me baby got British passport and on that bases my partner got leave to remain now I want to take them to india to see my family. So I want to know when I am gonna come back do i have to face lots of questions like why did you divorce when did you divorce ? When did new relation start and all this .

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank You for your enquiry.

You should not have any problems travelling back to the UK. However we will advise that you ensure you have all the correct documentation for you and your family evidencing your immigration status.

We will be in touch with you shortly to see how we can help you further.

Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consult with our immigration solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contacting us on 0207 936 9960 or through our Contact Form.

We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,

OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]