Hello there, I am here in UK with family on ICT tier 2 dependent visa. Working here for a royal charity organisation and they are ready to sponser me a visa. They are ready to do the RLMT first . But are not aware of under which category the COs will be applied Restricted or Not restricted? And Do i have to end my current employment with them and start a new one on Tier 2 general visa?

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for getting in touch with us.
Your enquiry is being reviewed by our team and one of our solicitors will contact you shortly.
In the meantime, you can also call us on 0203 959 9123 or contact us here: https://otssolicitors.co.uk/contact 
[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]