hello there !! I am a British citizen and my husband is non-British. His spouse visa got refused last December and we have appealed to the Immigration Tribunal in February but we haven't heard anything since. My solicitors are doing nothing saying that all we need to do is to wait. Is there anyway we could contact them? Also I need to apply for my child. Please call me or contact me so that I can give you more details.

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your question. Your case raises certain complex matters which our specialist immigration solicitors, who are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority would be confident to advise you on. We would be able to offer you assistance as part of a one-off consultation or otherwise as part of our full representation service for immigration appeals. Your Tribunal Appeal query has been forwarded to the relevant department and our immigration appeal lawyers will be in touch with you today to explain how to proceed for the best outcome in your immigration case.

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]