Hello I’ve being living in UK since 2013 as illegal,i have proofs that i’m living here as i have my home address and also my GP. It’s being more than 5 years that i’m living here,but i would like to get e Visa as i am going through so much stress and also i want to be able to meet my family and start the UNI. Is there something you can do in my favour?Any application i can fill even though i’m not in any relationship with a EEA member or British,i came at late 19s and now i am 25 years old.I’m so stressed.I’m female and have no one in Uk,just the friends that i’ve made during this time and the people i’ve worked for.I would really appreciate if there is something you can do or advise me to do.Thank you!

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your enquiry. 

Based on the information you have provided, you may be able to make an application to regularise your stay in the UK.  The type of application will depend on your circumstances.  For example, you may be able to make a family and private life application or, you could apply to study in the UK.  We would need to have an initial consultation with you to take your full instruction and advise accordingly based on your circumstances.   

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]