hello. i am married to UK citizen girl and I am from India. Is it possible to keep my file from UK? and my wife is working only from last 6 month on permanent base.her annual salary is 18500 pounds. Moreover she is also working on part time base and earning 3600 pound annually. Can she put my file as she have only 6 months payslips from UK?? She is living with her dad, who owns his property. Is she require Property Inspection Report from council or Private Inspection report is valid?

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your question. We would need some further information from you before we could offer any assistance.
Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our Immigration solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contact us on 0207 936 9960 or through our contact form.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,

OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]