Hi, I’m a British citizen living in the UK since March with my two young children. I have been trying to get my Peruvian husband over on a spouse visa but I am waiting on property to sell in order to meet the financial requirement. The whole process is taking a lot longer than we had envisioned. It’s been a long time for the children to be without their dad and I want to get him over, at least for a visit. Do you think HO would grant him a 6 month visit visa to see me and the kids? We have funds, he has a job in Peru, we have property in Peru and the rest of his family are there. Also, he has been over here twice before on a visit visa without any problems. If we bought a return flight ticket . Do you think that is enough to prove that he won’t overstay his visa?

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for getting in touch with us.
Your enquiry is being reviewed by our team and one of our solicitors will contact you shortly.
In the meantime, you can also call us on 0203 959 9123 or contact us here: https://otssolicitors.co.uk/contact 
[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]