Hi, I am from India, presently I am a student in UK visa is gonna end in September.My husband is also a student doing level 7 course has visa till 2020. I wish to switch my visa to dependant. How can I do it? What are the requirements? How much time it would take? How much would be the total expenses? Please help me for the above questions.

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Dear Madam,

Many thanks for your Tier 4 visa enquiry.

You should be able to apply for a Tier 4 student dependant visa providing you meet the various requirements. We will require further information from you in order for us to advise you on the requirements.

Our immigration solicitors will contact you shortly.

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]