Hi, I am a Germany citizen and have been living/working in the UK in the last 18 years. Section 5.3 of the EEA (PR) form requires me to provide details of my absence from the UK since I entered the UK. I wonder if it would be sufficient if I only provide the details of my absence from the UK in the past 5 years instead of in the past 18 years as I no longer have those tracks (in the past flight tickets were mostly printed paper tickets and not e-ticket and I no longer keep those old tickets). Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your question. It is important that you talk to us as the Home Office often rejects PR applications for the smallest of reasons. We can help you clearly word your application and collate the necessary documents to provide the best chance of it being accepted and deal with any questions from the Home Office quickly and accurately. Someone will be in touch with you shortly to discuss this further.
Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our Immigration solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contact us on 0207 936 9960 or through our contact form.
I look forward to hearing back from you soon.
Best regards,
OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]