Hi, I am Lebanese (Non EEA National) living and working in Bahrain with my wife and 3 kids all British citizens. Am i entitled for resident permit in UK?

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your question.  If your wife is a British Citizen, you may be able to enter the UK on a Spouse Visa.  However, you and your wife would have to meet the eligibility criteria, including the minimum income threshold.  Someone will be in touch with you over the next few days to talk with you about your options.

Please note: this answer does not constitute legal advice.  We must have your formal instructions to provide legal advice.

Best wishes,

OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]