Hi, I came In UK as student and I have lived illegally in UK for the last 2 month, I have been married to a Pakistani boyfriend on 22 December, after marriage some problems created in our life we got separated from 1 month , because I have threats from Pakistan from my ex uni fellows in UK and from relatives as well and have threat of prosecution from home country I also want to file the divorce from my partner. What shall I do to get asylum or protection in UK? Can I file an application on human rights basis as well?

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

Your enquiry is being reviewed by our team and one of our solicitors will contact you shortly.

In the meantime, you can also call us on 02039599123 or email us on info@otssolicitors.co.uk 


[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]