Hi, I have recently received refusal for my visa wife application. The decision is totally inaccurate and would like to apply for administrative review. Could you please give me legal assistance?

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your enquiry.

We may be able to assist you in your application for admin review, however will require further information from you in order to advise you. 

We will contact you shortly to discuss this matter further. 

Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consult with our Immigration Solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contacting us on 0207 936 9960 or through our contact form.

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]