Hi, I have a Residence Car of a Family Member of an EEA National, and is due on 02/jun/16 (1)when can I apply for the Permanent Residence Card? (2) what would be your fee for both my wife(EEA) and me (non-EEA), we think we have all that is needed, then later we both would like to apply for the British citizenship.

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Dear Sir, Thank you for your question. Your case raises certain complex matters which our specialist Immigration solicitors, who are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority would be confident to advise you on. We would be able to offer you assistance as part of a one-off consultation or otherwise as part of our full representation service. Your query relating to your Leave to Remain in the UK, and residence requirements in the UK has been forwarded to the relevant department and our Immigration lawyers will be in touch with you within 24 hours to explain how to proceed for the best outcome in your Immigration case. Kind regards OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]