Hi, I have studied in the UK for almost 7 years now. I came in Aug 2010 did my A Levels, Under graduation and just completed my Post Graduation and I have really excelled in my studies too. I was 17 years old when I came in on a Tier 4 Child visa. Now my life has established in the UK after being here for so long but I am struggling to attract a job offer because of my status as international student. Does this make me eligible to apply for Permanent Residency? or is there any other solution to my situation.
Kind Regards

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Dear Asim,
Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, Tier 4 Visas are not generally eligible for settlement purposes. To settle in the UK, you may need to switch to another visa category, such as Tier 2 General, but this would mean obtaining Employment from an employer who holds a UK sponsor licence.
Some one will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your options.
Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our Immigration solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contact us on 0207 936 9960 or through our Contact form.
I look forward to hearing back from you soon.
Best regards,
OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]