hi, i want to apply british naturalisation. In the application last 10 yers of employment history i only was part time self employed the year 2009 to 2012 but i dont have any proof . can submit my online national insurance record printed from my onlice hmrc account or do i need employment history for the evidance or do i need something else

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Dear Sirs, you can provide evidence of your employment in the UK as supporting evidence with the application. You can request an employment history by completing this form:https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/733425/Employer.pdf. Should you need further assistance, please contact our office to speak to one of our lawyers on 02039599123. 

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]