Hi, I'm from Spain and have been living in the UK since 20 years ago, since sept last year im an university student in London, previous to that I was working continuously from November 2006 to March 2016 (10 years), I want to apply for PRC, which 5 years period shall I include in my application? do I mention at all that im an university student now, even tho im not using this years for my right of residency? confusing of what to include.

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your question. As you have exercised your Treaty rights for ten years as an employed person, it is likely that you can apply for a PRC using this time period. However, now that you are a student you may wish to get Comprehensive Sickness Insurance as this is a requirement for EU nationals who are students.
Many PRC applications are being rejected by the Home Office. You may find it helpful to have one of our immigration lawyers look over your application and check you have the right supporting documentation. Someone from our office will be in touch with you shortly to discuss this.
Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our immigration solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contact us on 0207 936 9960 or through our Contact Form.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,

OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]