Hi, I'm a Moroccan, I have studied in the UK from 2002 until 2009 and I got my Bachelor degree and Master degree from British universities. I left the UK in mid-2009. I'm married now and I have one child. I would like to know if I can apply for a permanent resident permit or working permit to work in the UK. Best regards.

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for enquiring with OTS Solicitors.

It is imperative for us to have a complete understanding of your Immigration history and circumstances including further details with respect to your wife and child’s nationality.

This is in order to best advise as to whether you would be eligible to apply for Leave to Remain in the United Kingdom.

We would be happy to assist you, but it is important for us to understand your situation in full detail and to have full instructions from you.

Should you wish to arrange an appointment to discuss further, feel free to reply to this email, or otherwise call our switchboard number on 02039599123.

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]