Hi, my family and I are Canadian citizens looking to possibly immigrate to England. We don't have local family support here, as all of our family are living in England. There doesn't seem to be any Visa applications for extended family. Would moving there be possible for us? if so under what visa? Thanks!

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Dear Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

There may be options available to you and your family to migrate to the UK.

Our Immigration solicitors will contact you shortly.

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]