Hi, My husband and myself came to UK 2010 Nov as a student .I was main applicant .2013 my husband got a Tire 2 visa and after 1 year i have switched my visa as a dependent thats mean 2013 Oct.My second Extension was 2016 Sep.My husband eligible to apply ILR 2018 Nov.But I have completed as a TIre 2 dependent only 4 years,Am I eligible to apply ILR same time with him.Thanks

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Dear Madam,

Thank you for your question.  

You are are generally entitled to apply for indefinite leave to remain after having completed 5 years in the UK as a Tier 2 Dependant. 

Someone will be in touch with you to talk with you about your options.

Please note: this answer does not constitute legal advice.  We must have your formal instructions to provide legal advice.

Best wishes,

OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]