Hi, my wife's FLR(m) extension was swithed to FLR(FP) because the home office caseworker failed to apply my finanacial details correctly, a reconsideration request was rejected as well as a PAP, we applied for JR and now home office is requesting we withdraw JR and they will reconsider the decision and pay cost. We want to know whether in the event where they maintain the original decision after we withdraw the JR, can we reapply JR against the new decision, or will that be too late as the 3month grace from the original decision date would have long elapsed. Thanks

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your question.

It may be best to negotiate with the Home Office to keep the Judicial Review application in place whilst the decision is being considered. You will need a professional solicitor to advise you and negotiate with officials. We will be in touch shortly to discuss this with you further.

Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our immigration solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contact us on 0207 936 9960 or through our Contact Form.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,

OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]