Hi,I got divorced from my eea spouse after 3 years in marriage.as a result of Domestic violence.i applied for retain rights of residence but was refused on grounds that I am on job seekers and my passport sent back to me..I had to stop working since my husband know my work place. I was given a right to appeal.what do u advice me to do.I am currently on Job seekers and still struggling to get a job.advice me pls.

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your enquiry.

We would need to have further information from you in order for us to advise you on your matter.

A solicitor will contact you shortly to discuss your matter.

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]